Annual License Renewals

Please renew your annual USAC racing license prior to your first USAC race this season!  To be allowed to race, you must show at registration your 2013 license or 2013 Authorization to Ride or purchase an Annual or One Day License at the race.  Registration goes quicker if you have purchased your license in advance.  Only Cat 4 women and Cat 5 men can purchase one day licenses.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.