KCA Year to 8.31.13 Financial Statement is here. Note that a portion of the surcharge income is from 2012 races and the official’s payments are incentives for 2012. The supplies expense is primarily two new laptops, related software for registration and results system and repairs to printing stop watches. The medals expense is for KBAR and KBCXR for four years (cost effective to bulk purchase). Questions regarding the financial statement should be sent to David Romisch, KCA Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Host a Racer!
Do you have space in your home to host a racer from out of town coming to one of our events? Click here to fill out a short form so we can match up racers in need with our local race community members
- Jesse Blancarte Time Trial--Permitted
Sun, May 30, 2021
- Kansas State Track Championship--Permit in Process
Sun, Aug 1, 2021
- Kansas State Time Trial Championships - Permit in Process
Sat, Aug 21, 2021
- Bazaar Road Race--Permit in Process
Sun, Aug 22, 2021
- Veterans Cyclocross--Permitted
Sun, Nov 7, 2021